- The Schools involved are:
- St Benedict's Primary, Garforth
- Holy Family High School, Goole
- St Joseph's Primary, Pontefract
- St Mary's Primary, Selby
- Sacred Heart Primary, Hemsworth
- St Joseph's Primary, Castleford
- St Thomas a Becket High School, Wakefield
- Holy Family & St Michael's Primary, Pontefract
- St Joseph's Primary, Moorthorpe
- St Mary's Primary, Rothwell
- St John the Baptist Primary, Normanton
- St Joseph's Primary, Goole
- St Austin's Primary, Wakefield
- St Ignatius Primary, Ossett
- English Martyrs Primary, Wakefield
- St Wilfrid's High School, Featherstone
Some of the questions you might have may be covered in the Frequently Asked Questions and General Information document.
Please click the link below.
FAQ - General Information
The Governing Bodies of the first eight schools consisting of: St John’s Normanton, St Thomas a Becket Wakefield, Sacred Heart Hemsworth, St Joseph’s Castleford, St Wilfrid's Featherstone, St Joseph's Pontefract, St Ignatius Ossett and St Benedict's Garforth have now converted to Academy status from November 2012 and forming together a Multi-Academy Trust.
The other local R.C. schools involved and listed to the left, may decide to join the Trust at a later date.
With this in mind a consultation period had been run from Monday 23rd April to noon on Thursday 31st of May 2012.
See the Consultation letter
CMAT Core Mission Statement
With Jesus Christ at the centre of the life of the Trust, we seek to provide learning communities offering the highest possible standards of education. We are committed to working in partnership and trust for the common good. We strive to encourage and empower children and young people to recognise and realise their God-given potential and to discern their vocation in life. As learning communities inspired by faith, we celebrate achievement, offering each other challenge and support as together we follow Christ in self-giving love and service.